These have all been modified from the sources they were originally inspired by. While I find myself improvising more and more, I haven’t truly created any completely new ones yet.
My style tends to lean toward ease coupled with respect for techniques that make a difference. I have good knives, a whisk, and a mortar & pestal that allow me to minimize my use of electric tools (though I have acquired most of them, and periodically find them valuable). I also tend to shop one day at a time by walking by Kerrytown on my way home. I only used packaged items when they are truly a better choice or the only choice.
- Blueberry Clafouti
- Blueberry Cobbler (coming soon)
- Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- Carbonara (coming soon)
- Chicken with Dumplings (coming soon)
- Chicken Salads (coming soon)
- Gingerbread/cake (coming soon)
- Huevos Rancheros
- Niçoise Salad (under development)
- Roasted Peppers, marinated (under development)